Latest Job Opening at RS Hunter
Posted on: 5 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of
- To manage all purchasing demand of the affiliate and ensure compliance to local and global contracts.
- In charge of the affiliate based spends.
- Responsible for providing procurement support.
- Reporting to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
- Ensures the good execution of any category sourcing plan in line with the local needs.
- Develops shares and contributes to the Global procurement strategy definition and supplier markets expertise with category management and regional procurement domain managers and customers.
- Anticipates and consolidates all business needs to carry out the negotiations at NEA zone level.
- Adapts, elaborates and implements sourcing strategies according to category management orientations coming from global category managers and regional procurement domain managers.
- Accountable for achieving the objectives for the affiliate defined by global category managers.
- Accountable for optimizing purchasing of goods and services within defined spend families to meet the needs of internal customers, in compliance with the purchasing/sourcing orientations and company procedures.
- Role may be accumulated with that of Lead buyer depending on the skill level regarding sourcing and supplier market knowledge.
- Ensures the accurate development in the iteration process of the Mapping, the sourcing and actions plan.
- Ensures the efficient execution of the Sourcing and action plan and its subsequent reporting.
- Ensures the alignment of the strategic negotiations with the supplier management.
- Ensures the compliance to contracts to be executed over the NEA zone scope.
- Ensures local business partners’ service levels are satisfied.
- Handling specific local needs and facilitate for the purchasing function between stakeholders and lead buyers.
- Develop strong relationship with executive customers with the support of the Regional Procurement Domain Managers
- Ensures procurement integration within the business with the support of the Regional Procurement Domain Managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Customer oriented acumen, with a vision and a strategic mind-set.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literate
Method of Application
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Customer Services Manager - West Africa at Reckitt Benckiser
- Jobs at Sumal Foods Limited
- Project Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sales Manager at Material Sources International Limited
- Internal Auditor at Giant Beverages Limited
- Sales Executives at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Representatives at Sona Industrial Gases Limited
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc