One of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria's success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the underlisted position:
Auto req ID 102361BR
Job Title Graphics Artist
Function Infrastructure - Marketing & Communications
Service Line Marketing & Communications
Industry Sector/s Media
Job Level Not Specified
Contract Type Permanent
Full Time / Part Time Full Time
- Publication and Newsletter.
- Digital Designs
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and logos.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
Competency and Skills Requirement
(i) Functional/Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose, produce, and perform visual arts.
- High sense of arrangement and balancing for aesthetic.
(ii) Behavioural/Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Working understanding of design software e.g. InDesign, Coreldraw, Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXPress, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of handling multimedia recording devices e.g. still and video cameras
- Minimum of B.Sc. (2.2) or HND (Lower Credit)
- At least 2 years working experience
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.