Vacancy at FJAJobs Associates Limited
Posted on: 26 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Find A Job In Africa
Business Development Officer
Location : Lagos
Country : Nigeria
Company : FJAJobs Associates Limited
- To identify and develop new business opportunities which will help the company achieve its business objectives.
- To create an awareness of the company’s product and service range to new and existing clients.
- To effectively manage existing accounts as well as deepen the relationship.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities with potential clients.
- Generate profitable business.
- Be conversant with all products and services of the company.
- Generate weekly activity and monthly performance reports.
- Know and have up-to-date information on your clients with a view to deepening existing relationships.
- Monitor feedback from clients to measure their satisfaction with the company and its services.
- Know your competitors.
- Prepare slides and any other marketing materials to be used for presentations to clients.
- Ensure that accurate invoices are given to the client.
- Follow-up with clients for payments.
- Maintain files of clients in your portfolio.
- Achieve your marketing targets.
- Any other duty assigned by Management
- Minimum of a degree level qualification
- Knowledge of the business & Industry.
- Thorough product knowledge.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication – written & oral
- Relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Networking skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office tools
Key Performance Indicators:
- Thorough understanding of FIILM’s products & services
- Achievement of at least 70% of marketing targets.
- Depth of “Know Your Customer” information.
- Prompt response to customer enquiries.
- Customer retention statistics as per plan.
- Number of new clients brought in during the period under review.
- 100% accuracy in the preparation and delivery of documentation to clients.
- Timeliness and accuracy of reports prepared.
- Receipt of payments from clients as and when due.
Method of Application
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Find A Job In AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit
- Jobs at HT-Limited
- Senior Business Analyst at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Security Guards at Rovedana Limited