Latest Vacancies at Dragnet Nigeria
Posted on: 18 November, 2014
Deadline: 1 December, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Our client, a dynamic Lagos-based business consultancy agency with great prospects offers an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant small team of hard-working value-generating professionals serving a wide range of clients. He will come into a varied role that is challenging and exciting.
A good team player and communicator, with an eye for detail who will ‘land on his feet running’ handling all manner of design and web management for our organisation. The candidate will have to demonstrate excellent proficiency in the use of modern software packages and programming skills.
Responsibilities and Tasks involve:
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Create functional visually appealing websites with cohesion in layout, font color, logos, pictures and wordings.
- Maximise customer experience by ensuring practical user-friendly lay-out and navigation.
- When necessary, integrate websites to e-commerce payment platforms.
- Demonstrate daily a keen interest and proficiency in understanding corporate objectives, identification of the right target audience and effective delivery of services and products to each group of clients.
- Maintain the company’s websites (including blogs), ensuring cohesiveness of design, graphics and content using a variety of appropriate online and offline tools.
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions).
- Manage all technical aspects of our online presence including admin tools and inbound inquiries.
- Carry out Data Management including regular files’ back-up.
- Manage the company’s blog including moderating blog comments and ensuring compliance involving 3rdparties as appropriate.
- Work with relevant parties and apply a variety of tools and approaches to proactively build traffic & sales via the website
- Working with tools such as Google Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter, etc., perform search engine marketing and optimization duties.
- Monitoring site traffic, requesting & interpreting website visitor feedback, etc. and perform associated analytics.
- Monitor key performance indicators, Report findings and develop plans to improve website and marketing performance.
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Create and grow our presence in the social media markets.
- Perform duties to deliver stunning and effective digital and print communications for our various business interests.
- Create and implement effective graphic and other designs and artwork for digital (including social media and email marketing campaigns), print (including magazines, brochures and leaflets – e-format and hardcopy), set visuals, large format print, animations, motion graphics, on-screen keynote presentations and UX for touchscreen devices.
- Creation of Company logos / letterheads /stationary
- Creation of PowerPoint and other multi-media presentations.
MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Work with management to develop off- and online marketing strategy for the organisation.
- Create designs, produce (with adequate support) and maintain PowerPoint and video presentations, photos, brochures, business cards, company newsletters, and other?marketing stationery and tools.
- Prepare and maintain the online marketing strategy and plan for websites and social media.
DESK TOP SUPPORT
- Manage URL and Hosting Agreements; monitor web servers and overall website environment.
- Manage relationship(s) with our Internet Service Provider and others to ensure company website and other IT systems function effectively and efficiently at all times.
- Offer IT and web support to colleagues, adding value to corporate objectives, by facilitating and improving the overall effectiveness of their service delivery.
- Perform Data Management and Risk Management Duties Report security intrusions and other problems to IT.
- Provide desktop and server support
- Support and maintain MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange
- Set up and configure new laptops and desktops
- Install authorised software to laptops and desktops.
- Ensure the latest security and upgrades are applied to all desktops and laptops.
- Up to date Antivirus installed on all desktops and laptops
- Report faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops.
DEVELOPMENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Manage all development work with a structured Project Management approach.
- Actively seek, recommend and implement new technologies and practices in support of your work portfolio and the larger corporate strategy.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary for the development of your portfolio, role and personal professional development.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Two to four years higher education programme certificate with at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A design qualification and experience and strong portfolio to demonstrate your skills and style in graphic design work including print and digital.
- You must have the following skills and experience to be considered for the role:
- Excellent programming and development skills to include strong HTML, FTP, and “Flash” or “Flash-like” skills and experience.
- Ability to plan, develop and deliver a wide variety of websites including e-commerce and e-learning sites – delivering bespoke sites or wordpress (or other widely used development packages) properly presenting online information for different target groups.
- Ability to use website and blog administration prExperience in designing HTML email marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Marketing and Optimisation and social media management principles with the ability for practical application.
- Ability to understand website and search engine analytics and to apply findings to increase web traffic and conversions.
- Strong graphic design skills and proficiency using common publishing and design software programs such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- PowerPoint skills including “power user” skills such as designing templates, animations, etc. & knowledge of tools/software to create and edit videos and other multi-media tools.
- A passion for typography, layout, illustration, digital and print production with strong production skills.
- Copywriting and technical writing skills.
- A strong understanding of company and product marketing concepts (including branding and PR), principles, and best practices.
- Practical knowledge and experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Very strong general IT awareness and experience of providing IT desk-top and server support.
- PSENSE Certification is an added advantage.
REQUIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
The work schedule may vary greatly. To succeed in this role, you will be/have:
- A highly creative multi-tasker with the ability to work on varied subject matters and projects.
- A self-starter who can handle complex briefs and take a creative and project management lead.
- Excellent at planning, time-management, analysing and problem solving.
- Professional discipline, the ability to express creative ideas and a keen attention to detail.
- An ideas oriented critical thinker with a proactive and dynamic approach; and a determination to succeed.
- An inspired and willing learner of new skills and practices with strong focus on the latest technologies and advancements including an awareness of trends in marketing techniques, including social media/marketing strategies.
- A good team player; and effective stakeholder and project manager.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Willing to contribute value to the success of our corporate marketing.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Programmers at Vascon Solutions
- Information Technology Role at Productive People
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria