Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 11 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria, Since then, Nigeria has continued to witness its innovative services.
Etisalat redefined speed with the roll-out of the unique 3.75G HSPA+ network and It has continued to prove itself an innovative company keen to give its subscribers the best possible experience at the most affordable price.
Its innovation has led to the growth of its active subscriber base to over 20 million. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as it continues to build its network and expand to new locations.
Assist in the achievement of defined corporate sales target in assigned industry/sector and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Assist in ensuring adherence to periodic sales plan for assigned sector.
- Manage/maintain assigned corporate accounts while ensuring acquisition of new customers and overall achievement of assigned sales targets.
- Maintain accurate and up to date sales records/documentation for assigned sector including prospect sheets, customer database and funnel analysis.
- Possess detailed technical knowledge of specifications and usage of Etisalat's product spectrum.
- Assist in the identification of new sales prospects (in assigned sector), develop periodic prospect list to facilitate customer sourcing and forward to the Manager, Corporate Sales
- Ensure sales administrators in assigned sector consistently adhere to standard customer service policies in their interactions with assigned customers.
- Process customer orders and follow-up with Distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organisational policies.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up with relevant personnel to ensure proper resolution.
- Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required and assist in the preparation of relevant presentations and proposals.
- Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Corporate Sales
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Corporate Sales
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Click on "New Jobs (Last 7 days)"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Tax Specialist at Tecno Telecom Limited
- PHP Programmer at Vascon Solutions
- Software Developer at CONIAH Systems Support Limited
- Mobile App Developers (Andriod) at Mighty Interactive LTD
- Account Manager (Sales Executive) at Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) - 2 Positions
- Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager - Central Africa at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Graduate IT Officer (NYSC) at Uptitek Infotech Limited