Career Opportunity at Point of Treasure
Posted on: 3 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Point of Treasure
For upward of seven years, we have served more than 7,000 private schools across the country in various forms, by increasing their school’s enrollment dramatically, increasing their revenue, reduce their debt, improve their staff productivity or boost their profit and sustain their growth.
- - As Sales Supervisor, you would manage and control the relationship between products and your target audience.
- - Promote whatever products or services are on offer.
- - As a Sales Supervisor you will report to a team leader and cover various day to day activities.
- - Generate and follow up on leads and prospects.
- - Manage Customer relationship
- - Develop new Marketing Strategies is an important part of the role.
- - Successful candidate will be trained to render quality Services to our present and prospective Clients
Experience and Qualifications
- - HND/BSc in Marketing or a relevant field.
- - 3 years minimum cognate experience.
- - Dynamic result oriented marketing executive to market cutting edge products and services
- - Ability to meet and exceed revenue target.
- - Applicant must be outspoken and friendly
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply by sending your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Point of TreasureSimilar Jobs
- Strategy Associate at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Finance & Admin Manager at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- IT Project Manager at First Point Group
- Commercial Director, Power at Recruut Nigeria
- Facilities Superintendent at Aldelia Group
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo
- Head Of IT Development at Fircroft