Vacancies in a Reputable Hotel
Posted on: 24 October, 2014
Deadline: 27 October, 2014
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Reede Consulting Limited
Reede Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable hotel is recruiting to fill the below position:
Location: Warri, Delta
What We Need
- Applicants should be able to do a daily review of the total operation in the hotel.
- Ability to participate in the department head update meeting discussing specific business needs for the upcoming week and interdepartmental communications and problem solving.
- Ability to handle the short term financial outlook - payroll control, cash distributions, receivables, payables, revenue position against plan.
- Responsible for the divisional progress review while determining rooms impact and engineering concerns.
- Applicants should be able to work with Human Resources to address personnel issues to include discussion of options/needs assessment.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production and technical services policies and practices, coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Applicants should be capable of building company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Provide oversight to all marketing activities and develop Marketing action plan.
- Develop an operational budget and monitor cost controls and meeting budgets and exceeding revenue targets.
- Resolve guest and employee concerns.
- Motivating a large hotel team to deliver service standards.
- Liaising closely with the sales and revenue team to make sure business is coming in at the right price.
- B.Sc in hotel management/hospitality or any related discipline
go to method of application »
Location: Warri, Delta
What We Need
- To ensure that the customer promise is delivered and that customers are satisfied.
- Candidates should have experience in the hotel or food and beverage sectors and managing teams of at least 20 staff
- To ensure that guests receive high quality service
- To ensure that the applicable regulations are complied with.
- To be responsible for his or her own results.
- To optimize the supply chain and the use made of raw materials
- Team management, leadership & team player
- Candidates should also have experience in stock control, storage control, receiving goods, planning and carrying out food and beverage budgets, and assist the Food & Beverage Department with budgets
- Should be able to provide costing of menus for restaurants
- Provide relevant financial reports and other financial duties.
- Have great verbal and written communication skill, be proactive.
- Possess excellent forecasting and budgeting skills
- Have a good understanding of inventory management systems.
- B.Sc in Hotel Management/hospitality or any related discipline.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should please send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please REF; General Manager when sending your CV.
For more enquires, please call the Reede team on: +234 8188706210, +234 8021395738
Note: This position is in Delta (Warri), you can apply if you are ready to relocate.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Reede Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Director of Finance at an International Hotel
- Brand Manager (Hospitality) at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Human Resources Job Vacancy at Four Points By Sheraton Lagos
- Restaurant Manager at Sunrose Consulting
- Executive House Keepers at Fullmoon Hotels Nigeria
- Hotel General Manager at Mangalis Hotel Group
- Confectionery Role in the Hospitality Industry Via Afm Recruit
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria