HCDC Limited is currently recruiting for the below positions:
1. Trust Service Lawyers with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Trust related assignments. The candidates must be experienced in Trust Administration and dealing with regulators.
2. Head of Operations with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Trust related assignments. The candidate must have experience managing operations between departments and business units of an organization and must be a professional member of a relevant Industry Association.
3. Bakery Manager with a diploma or equivalent in any relevant field and 4 years’ experience in the field. The candidate must possess a certain degree of creativity and latitude; and will oversee operations and staffing for the bakery.
4. Head of Information Technology with a minimum of 7 years Information Technology work experience and a minimum of a master’s degree. The candidate must have previous experience in multi-site client-server environments and must be a member of a relevant Industry Association.
5. Legal Manager with 5-7 years post call experience inclusive of NYSC and at least 4 of these years in a good corporate commercial legal firm or in a good corporate legal department. The candidate must be confident, articulate, professional with a commercial approach to legal affairs, and must possess capital market knowledge with managerial skills for supervision and management of staff as well as company assets.
6. HR Interns with first degrees from reputable institutions and must have completed NYSC. The candidates must possess good writing and communication skills, with strong analytical aptitude. No prior experience is required but must have good organizational, time management and interpersonal skills with the ability to work flexibly and meet tight deadlines.
7. Marketing Executive with a bachelor's degree in marketing or other courses such as: management, business law, statistics and economics and certification in related disciplines like strategic marketing and business development. The candidate must have a minimum of 3 or 4 years marketing experience in a Bank or high performance environment, must be a goal-getter who understands customers’ needs and has a passion for excellence.
8. Head of Marketing and Business Development with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field of study. The candidate must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing, market research and business development and a sound knowledge of marketing and business processes.
9. Sales Managers with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Candidates must be members of recognized Sales and/or Marketing professional organizations with relevant Contact Centre operations certification, with experience in initiating and developing client relationships and must drive sales for all products and services, including training and Business Process Outsourcing.
10. Financial Accountant with a minimum of 2:1 in an Accounting degree and 2-3 years’ experience working in any of the ‘Big Four’ firms. The candidate must be familiar with the way auditors work with a working knowledge of appropriate financial packages to automate accounting processes.
11. Head, Finance and Accounts with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum of 5 years accounting/finance experience. The candidate must be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) or must possess other relevant professional qualifications.
Interested candidates are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the e-mail.