Eunisell Limited, a specialty Chemical and Engineering Company, providing solutions to various industries including oil and gas, manufacturing and transportation is currently seeking to recruit highly experienced, dynamic and talented persons with great energy and drive, who are ambitious, enthusiastic, passionate, team players and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity into its vibrant team.
The incumbent creates, implements and manages marketing communications activities designed to generate product awareness, brand identity, support solution based selling, drive business opportunitres and stimulate sales for the organization. Working closely with product experts within the company, he translates technical information into targeted communications strategies. The role plans and delivers extemal communications to our customers, our industry and our media, designed to positively impact the external brand image, identity and promotion, communicate the messages of the companr' and drives sales and marketing in similar efforts.
- ? Develop and implement support materials and activities to promote the Eunisell brand and enhance the image and recognition of the company within the oil & gas industry
- ? Deliver methods and programs aimed at positive image creation in the media and the mind of the
- customer and decision makers for Eunisell
- ? Creation of sales training reinforcement vehicles to drive a consuHative approach in the marketplace
- ? Execute marketing and communication strategies including the development and implementation of
- ? Eunisell marketing communications Plan.
- ? Drive business goals and objectives; including the creation, implementation and management of marketing communications activities designed to generate product awareness and brand identity to drive opportunities and stimulate sales for the organization.
- ? Translate technical information into targeted communications
- ? Choose cost effective methods to raise the extemal image for Eunisell and its product lines in West Africa
- ? Identify communications opportunities to develop
- ? University degree in chemical related discipline
- ? Post graduate degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
- ? Minimum 7-10 years professional experience in product promotion and marketing communications in the oil and gas sector.
- ? Experience in the implementation and execution of brand strategy.
- ? Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- ? Maximum age of 45 years.
Competencies & Skills Requirements:
- ? Action Oriented/self-starter
- ? Ability to work independently as well as in a small team
- ? Excellent interpersonal skills interact positively with all stakeholders
- ? Professional demeanor and Intemal Customer Focus
- ? Excellent Oral and written communications skills
- ? Time Management, Planning, Creativity, Organizing and Negotiating skills
go to method of application »
This individual will oversee acquisition of new accounts and expansion of business within current accounts, as well as ensuring account profitability and high client service levels. This requires working closely and coordinating with the Operations side of the business. The ability to quickly establish trust and build long-term executive level relationships with clients is absolutely critical to this position.
- ? Client Relationship Management
- ? Sales planning
- ? People Management
- ? Knowledge Management
Competency & Skills Requirements
- ? High integrity
- ? Strong track record successfully leading and managing sales teams
- ? Proven track record in selling additives as well as solution selling
- ? Internally motivated
- ? Demonstrated leadership, people and process management skills
- ? Excellent relationship building skills, especially at the executive level
- ? Should be both sales and operationally inclined - can sell as well as deliver
- ? B.Sc./HND in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering
- ? Professional certification
- ? Relevant post graduate degree (MBA. MSc.) will be an added advantage
- ? 5-7 years sales experience within the oil and gas industry
- ? Maximum of 40 years
Method of Application
Qualified applications ONLY should be sent to: email@example.com using the job ref as subject of the mail. All applications must be received within 2 weeks of this publication.