At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clients in small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Responsible for maintaining financial and accounting services in order to meet the company’s requirements and support Business operations.
- Assist the company accountant with the development of financial documents, processing and budget preparation & execution.
- Provide analytical support for specific programs with respect to budget formulation.
- Assist with collecting, tracking, verifying and reporting on receipts, payments, commitments and obligation.
- Record and maintain financial transactions and documents in various financial and document management system including providing analytical support to the budget decision-making support process and performing financial analysis.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of the company’s Bank Accounts.
- Keep and maintain fixed asset register
- Compute information based on recent purchases
- Conduct fixed asset verification exercise
- Compute monthly depreciation
- Prepare schedule of addition and disposal of fixed assets
- Assist the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all monies.
- Input of sales and purchases invoices, cross checking on billing
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Support annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Company Accountant.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years prior work experience in Accounting
- High level of planning & organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Detail & Result orientation
- Proactive problem solver with ability to give accurate feedback.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information
- High level of initiative
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- High analytical ability
- Numerical skills
- Good Reporting Skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the Mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.