Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? InfoWARE Limited provide our clients with first rate business solutions and back it up with unequalled services and support. Over the years we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of experts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency and English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
As a Financial Investment Analyst your role will play an important role in investment portfolio monitoring and advisory, sourcing of new investments opportunities, trade execution and related reporting activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Monitoring of proprietary investments performance.
- Perform research and analysis on new investment opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to manage the collection and analysis of relevant financial/performance data and effectively track/document information in an Analyst capacity.
- Demonstrate proficiency with financial statement analysis including the use of Financial Management tools and internally developed Application/Models.
- Contribute to the process of making buy/sell/hold recommendations, developing an increasing understanding of pricing landscape, relative value and portfolio strategies.
- Develop understanding of trading process, execute transactions and complete trade operations.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with trading partners and external analysts.
- Proactively assist product development and implementation team members in the development of analytical tools and processes.
- Examining and assessing economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies.
- Liaising with fund managers, company managers, stock market traders, stockbrokers and regulators with a view to expanding funding access while improving market perception.
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets.
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios.
- Develop financial models and analyst research documents.
- Assist in ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or other Physical Sciences.
- Relevant Financial Analysis experience preferred, ideally in the area of Equities, Derivatives, Money Market and Fixed Income Investment analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- MUST have completed NYSC
- Work experience in ICT industry would be an added advantage
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives
Be able to think out of the box
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU
- An excellent remuneration package
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why InfoWARE LIMITED
We at InfoWARE LIMITED, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.