If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, care and support, primary health care system strengthening and Maternal and Child Health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Deputy Finance and Human Resource Manager
Application code: DFHRMgr-Abuja
Project: Subject to securing donor funding
Duration of Contract: Full time, fixed-term contract (six years)
- Review of vendor payment vouchers
- Review of common cost/territories/reversal journals
- Ensure availability of funds in budgets for release to territories
- Release of SAP GL code to procurement and other service department units
- Ensure engagement and maintenance of personnel information
- Ensure timely payment of staff salary and compliance with statutory remittances
- Generation of financial information as may be requested by the Program Director
- Regular preparation of budget matrix, identifying key variance analysis and recommending corrective steps that may be required.
- Guidance on usage of SAP GL codes and appropriate orders, to ensure correct classification of expenses.
- Must possess a first degree (B.Sc/HND) in Accounting or any related field.
- Must possess ACA, ICAN and/or Master’s degree
- Must possess minimum of six (6) years post NYSC working experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of accounting software packages especially SAP.
- Must possess excellent planning and organizational skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Deputy Finance and Human Resource Manager - DFHRMgr1@sfhnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page Application Letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the "Director, Human Resources", clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send
- Applicants should send the application, as well as comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone number(s), e-mail address and contact details to the email address. Quote the “reference position and application code” as the subject of the email.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence