If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ultra Media Solutions is a creative multi-media company that specializes in result-driven web and multimedia solutions for businesses and individuals interested in superior service delivery with core of our operation revolving around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Training Services
At UMS, we focus on building Websites and online marketing solutions that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses and brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways. We break the difference between physical and online because our solutions provides clients with a strong physical presence online
Ultra Media Solutions Limited is seeking a General Manager for our business operations and operating from our new corporate office in Lagos. This key person will coordinate all aspects of Business Development, Marketing and Sales, finance, Logistics and Procurement, HR and Admin. This position requires Web Solutions, Digital Media, an in-depth knowledge of managing human
The Candidates must be an Inspiring, confident and self-driven person with bias for action in line with our business goals.
Successful candidate will work from our new corporate office in Ikeja (off Toyin Street/Allen Avenue), Lagos
Why Work With Us At Ultra Media Solutions?
We are young men and ladies, creatively pushing the frontiers of ideas and ideology in order to regularly render world-class 'Made-In-Nigeria' services
We are driven by passion, excellence, persistence, and focus. We pride ourselves in being a company that develops premium web, digital, mobile and ICT-centric business solutions. We don’t believe in sticking to just the conventional approaches to developing a project. We are not a company constrained by hurdles; because we believe in our determination as we understand ‘If you have faith in yourself, other people will have no choice but to believe in you’.
With a clear vision, focused mission, simple non-complicated core values, excellent corporate governance, sound management are hallmarks we have clearly defined to further provide world-class service delivery.
So therefore, we are constantly pushing on frontiers of creativity
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for strategy, planning, structure, budgets, people, financial outcomes
- Communication: increase management's effectiveness through active listening with both superiors and subordinates as well as strong written communication skills
- Delegation: identify the best person (or people) for a particular task and act as a facilitator to motivate and direct the work
- Time management: prioritize tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines, streamline processes to maximize productivity
- Negotiation and mediation: find opportunities to resolve conflicts efficiently and favorably
- Decision-making: weigh the costs and benefits of various options to determine the best course of action to achieve company goals Problem
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the factory.
- Handles day to day employee HR concerns and manages employee activities.
- Coordinates complex organizational service and product delivery operations.
- Develops and facilitates all new hire orientation.
- Reviews and confirms that all salaries paid correspond with the time sheets.
- Ensure standards and compliance is always achieved.
- Liaise with Business Development team and ensure alignment with client’ needs.
- Follow through on contract award to resolve pricing and commercial details
- Maintaining a clear understanding of the clients, their business, their strategy and their needs.
Job Qualification and Skills
- Less than 35 years of age
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree and membership of a professional body.
- Minimum of 5 years experience 2 of which should be in a managerial role
- Versatile in performance management across all business units and knowledge in overall business processes
- Sound presentation skills
- MUST be very versatile in Marketing and Sales as you will be coordinating operations of Marketing Executive
- Must have a very strong leadership quality. Previous position of managing staff will be an added advantage
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects
- In-depth knowledge of all business functions associated Digital service delivery
- Ability to apply Continuous Improvement strategies across all functions, which includes the ability to create excitement for change and lead change initiatives.
- Adaptable and open to new ideas.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A track record of contribution to organizational development.
- Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases, word processing and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
NOTE: Interested candidates MUST BE RESIDENTS IN LAGOS