Corporate Governance-Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 April, 2018
Deadline: 20 April, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
Corporate Governance-Senior Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00165
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership potential by coordinating project teams and testing their work for quality in line with PwC standards.
- Serve as team lead on corporate governance projects such as Board and Individual Directors’ Assessments; corporate governance audits/reviews; corporate governance due diligence; development of corporate governance training materials, and induction packs, etc.
- Work with various PwC teams to conduct business diagnostics, providing recommendations for improvement of clients’ company-wide policies/processes and implementing such initiatives.
- Support effectiveness reviews of corporate governance and compliance systems, and benchmarking against applicable regulatory standards and international leading practices.
- Support with developing and implementing robust corporate governance structures, frameworks and policies in organisations.
- Conducting research and support with development of training materials for internal and external corporate governance trainings.
- Support the development of business ethics and regulatory compliance management frameworks and policies.
- Contribute to the review, and analysis of new and evolving regulations, and their potential impact/ implications for entity governance in various respective sectors.
- Support the development of thought leadership in corporate governance for companies across various industries.
- Provide coaching to junior staff or less experienced team members to develop technical competence and administrative skills.
- Report project progress and obstacles to engagement manager/leader.
- Support in identifying new opportunities for service delivery.
Experience & Requirements
- Minimum of first Degree in any discipline is required (Qualifications in law will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Corporate Governance.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth.
- Project management skills – ability to manage across multiple and complex projects.
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation)
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Compliance Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Compliance - Senior Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Content Writer at Doheney Services Ltd
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Public Relations (PR) Officer at Lamango
- Corporate Communications Specialist at JNC International Limited
- Client Solutions Manager at Qratt Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Brands and Marketing at Swift Networks
- Communications Community Specialist at Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation
- Directorate of Army Public Relations at Nigerian Army