Business Development Manager at Abuja Clinics
Posted on: 14 March, 2018
Deadline: 18 April, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Business Development Manager
Ref: 2018 BDM 06
- Develop and implement business strategies to promote organization’s products and ensure achievement of her business objectives.
- Liaise with required officers to establish the unit targets and achievement of expected targets.
- Develop short, medium and long term marketing plans for the organization
- Understand and implement effective e-marketing and communication strategies to promote the hospital products and services to generate expected revenue.
- To ensure the establishment and implementation of hospital product’s advertising, sales promotion and marketing research objectives.
- Communicate marketing targets for unit members, ensure appropriate documentation, monitor and evaluate performance and recommend appropriate reward or sanctions.
- Assist in formulating business development policies for management consideration.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Coordinate the activities of marketing unit to ensure effective implementation of commercial policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate unit’s budget plans and execution.
- Prepare report on activities of the unit as required.
- A minimum First degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Medical Sciences.
- A master degree will be an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years experience out of which 2 years on a provable supervisory level
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting
- Public Speaking, Research, Writing
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory Management
- Proficiency in international languages such as French/Spanish/German will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Abuja Clinics career website on 220.127.116.11 to apply
- Recent Jobs from Abuja Clinics
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development Officer at Abuja Clinics
- Know More About Abuja ClinicsSimilar Jobs
- Retail Sales Supervisor at Red Star Express Plc
- Sales Manager at Graceco Limited
- Loan/ Credit Sales Manager at Tabs & Icons Consulting Ltd
- Unit Head, Client Services at Union Commercial Insurance Brokers Limited (UCIB)
- Restaurant Sales & Marketing Manager at Temp A Staff
- Area Sales Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Sales Executive at Invictus Group
- Sales Officer at Excel Professional Services Limited