Project Implementation Manager, Facilities at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 January, 2018
Deadline: 18 January, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Project Implementation Manager, Facilities
- To provide overall control and delivery of MTNN technical and non-technical design and construction building projects in strict compliance to all company requirements and quality standards.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Finance Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Negotiate, secure and monitor contracts with manufacturers in terms of terminal equipment warranty in line with MTNN corporate strategy.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Promote a sustainable organizational culture that enhances employee productivity and oversee the management of the year on year performance of all dimensions of the Group Culture Audit.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Manage all stakeholders and maintain good relationships to ensure proper execution of plans.
- Liaise with Project Planner to convert overall program into individual project schedules and develop baseline schedule for each project by integrating schedules from various stakeholders.
- Confirm user requirement specification (URS) based on philosophy.
- Define scope and initiate best practice procedures for ensuring proper implementation of building infrastructure and systems in technical and non-technical facilities
- Review facilities plans and construction contract bid documents and specifications for technical and/or non-technical projects applying knowledge of design, construction procedures, building codes and byelaws. Make necessary amendments in liaison with the user departments and in compliance to MTNN building policies and specifications.
- Develop project status reports, reviewing progress and milestones and identifying and addressing issues and risks.
- Manage project execution, ensuring compliance to user requirements, quality, budget and time constraints Advise on the selection of appropriate project development life cycle, selection of project resources and allocation of tasks.
- Assist Process & Standards function in compilation of Quality Control Procedure (QCP).
- Coordinate project completion, hand over to the user department and to maintenance and operations.
- Develop PPoE and conduct implementation; document best practices and lessons learned and facilitate project closure and “post mortem” activities.Advice clients (user departments) on nature of design and suggest changes in design briefs.
- Recommend reputable contractors for different aspects of each project.
- Guide the contract documentation process with consultants and contractors.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Standard working conditions
Experience & Training
- First degree in Architecture, Engineering or Project Management or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization.
- Proven experience in project management of construction work.
- Advanced Project Management
- Advanced Management Programs
- New technologies seminar / training
- GSM / 3G conferences and workshops
- Finance for non-finance managers
- HR for non-HR personnel
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
TO VIEW THE SALARIES OF MTN NIGERIA, CLICK HERE
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Manager, Corporate Transaction at MTN Nigeria
- Regional Security Coordinator at MTN Nigeria
- New Media Officer at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, State & Local Government Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, State & Local Government Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Public Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, Legislative Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Fraud System Analyst at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Legislative Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Information Management at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Organizational Development Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Project Manager at Initiative for Educational Remediation Innovation and Child Support
- Project Manager at Mar and Mor Integarted Services
- Project Manager at Mario Consulting
- Project Coordinator at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Project Officer (Counter Trafficking) at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Project Manager at Brookstone Property Limited
- Project Manager at Resource Intermediaries Limited