Quality Control Officer at Givanas Group of Companies
Posted on: 14 November, 2017
Deadline: 20 November, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Givanas Group of Companies
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited is a specialized manufacturing company with wide range of products for the Nigerian markets like powder, petroleum jelly, perfumes
Quality Control Officer
- Inspect, test and analyze raw materials tensure that inbounds intproduction meets the quality criteria.
- Conduct frequent-expected and surprise- spot check of in-line production activities and output.
- Collect and analyze reference sample of raw materials and finished goods
- Ensuring that all factory staff adhere tall quality policies and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentations.
- Interacts with team members tdevelop healthy work relationships in an environment that promotes respect, open discussion and communication.
- Assisting in the conduct of product, process, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Analyzing in-process, raw materials, intermediate and final release samples, and ensuring Compliance with applicable quality system and procedures, with customer service needs, and with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Maintaining all necessary records of findings and sampling results
- Identifying and reporting on any potential improvements tproducts and processes.
- Ensuring that laboratory productivity and turnaround goals are met through timely completion of laboratory testing.
- Assisting in timely correction of errors noted during review, and in the development of corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensuring that laboratory equipment and supplies are properly maintained.
- Maintaining an awareness of all developments in products and in test procedures.
- Assisting in providing advice on quality issues tmanagers and staff.
- Degree in Chemistry or Production management
- At least 1-year’ experience in production line supervision and/ management
- Technical knowledge of the products
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards
- Good eye for detail and logical approach twork
- Ability texpress ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
- Computer literacy
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com with the subject of the mail “Sales Intern”
Note: Only qualified persons will be contacted for an interview.
- Recent Jobs from Givanas Group of Companies
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Intern at Givanas Group of Companies
- Research and Development Officer at Givanas Group of Companies
- Procurement Officer (Senior) at Givanas Group of Companies
- Know More About Givanas Group of CompaniesSimilar Jobs
- Production Manager (PVC Pipes) at Willers Solutions
- Graduate Trainee Scheme: Manufacturing & Operations at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Production Control Officer at Tabs & Icons Consulting Ltd
- Factory Manager at Adexen
- Management Graduate Trainee at Food Concepts Plc
- Laboratory Technician at Armorsil West Africa
- Quality Control Officer at Armorsil West Africa
- Management Consultant - Production Operations at The Place