Accountant at Cornerstone Media
Posted on: 14 January, 2020
Deadline: 28 January, 2020
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Cornerstone Media
Cornerstone Media is a Publishing, Television Production, Online platforms and general Media Consultancy.
- Will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting activities, and preparing budgets, balance sheet, profit-and-loss statement.
- Candidates must possess comprehension and relevant skills with minimum of 3-5 years' experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, typed CV, Passport Photograph, and Samples of work where relevant to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
P.O. Box 10955,
Garki Post Office,
- Recent Jobs from Cornerstone Media
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Personal Assistant (P.A) / Confidential Secretary at Cornerstone Media
- Editorial Team at Cornerstone Media
- Event and Project Assistant at Cornerstone Media
- Legal Officer at Cornerstone Media
- Know More About Cornerstone MediaSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Relationship Manager - Primary Market at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Accounts Clerk at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Tax Associate at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Audit Associate at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Account Officer at Vixa Pharmacy
- Internal Auditor at Vixa Pharmacy