Communications Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
Posted on: 13 January, 2020
Deadline: 24 January, 2020
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Ikore International Development L
Ikore is an international development organization, offering innovative solutions to drive sustainable social and enterprise development. We work in hard-to-reach, economically deprived places across Nigeria and Africa, providing solutions that support inefficient markets and communities.
Our expertise is in Development Consulting, Research, Business Advisory and Enterprise Development across various sectors, using multiple approaches and covering several components. We facilitate market inclusion for improved productivity and a bumper harvest through capacity building, business model / strategy advisory, market linkages, social enterprises and research.
- We seek to employ a dynamic and innovative person who has experience working in different Value chains across Nigeria and Africa. Someone who can work collectively with host communities, design home-grown solutions that improve the livelihood and resilience of the communities.
- Collaborate with media on various levels and initiate ideas to preserve and promote company objectives.
- Create informative and interesting material such as articles, notices, web content and newsletters for increasing company’s reach to the general public.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Managing the organization's social media presence.
- Monitoring public opinion.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written, communications and presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content.
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or any relevant field required (Master’s degree preferred).
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "the job position" as the subject of the mail.
- Include Program Manager in the email subject line and include salary expectation in your Application Letter.
- Applications will be reviewed and online interviews will be conducted with selected candidates before finalists are invited for on-site interviews.
- Recent Jobs from Ikore International Development Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Program Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Ikore International Development Limited
- Graduate Communications Associate at Ikore International Development Limited
- Field Facilitator (Veterinary Doctor / Animal Science Graduate) at Ikore International Development Limited
- Financial and Administrative Manager at Ikore International Development Limited
- Graduate Monitoring and Evaluation Associate at Ikore International Development Limited
- Project Associate at Ikore International Development Limited
- Know More About Ikore International Development LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Regnant Digital
- Community Service Manager at Jemi Neil Consulting
- Graphic Design and Animations Executive at Comercio Partners
- Social Media / Digital Marketing Executive at Comercio Partners
- TV Editor at AIM Consultants
- Graduate Content & Communications Intern at PACE Sports and Entertainment Marketing (PSEM)
- Freelance Graphics Animator at ZOCODE Limited
- Digital Marketer and Content Creator at TACADE Consulting ltd