Social Media Manager at Gatatransport Limited
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: 22 November, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Gatatransport Limited
Gatatransport Limited is an innovative transport investment company founded to provide the best road transport service to the Nigerian people. We are currently running a taxi fleet on Uber, Bolt among other ride-sharing (e-hailing) platforms. We have been managing risks associated with transportation business in partnership with Leadway Assurance Company Limited through various comprehensive insurance covers for all our assets currently in operation.
Social Media Manager
- We are seeking the service of a Corps Member for the Role of Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the Company’s Social Media accounts.
- The goal is to implement Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation.
- Develop and manage relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers (including website).
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing).
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Oversee design: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Minimum of B.Sc/ B. A in any related field.
- Not less than 9 months in the NYSC.
- Must reside in Lagos Island or have a place to put up on the Island.
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of key social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Gatatransport Limited career website on gatatransport.com.ng to apply