Wealth Manager at Creditville Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 8 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Creditville Nigeria Limited
Creditville Limited - We are a fast-growing private equity financial institution with strong presence in lending, leasing, capital markets and real estate sectors of the economy.
To promote investment products of the company to corporate and individual clients; and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares.
- Search for new clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue, generating client relationships within the defined market segment.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients.
- Relate with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Use relevant financial models to project future earning and profit potentials.
- Monitor the financial market trends to promote better decision making and advise on funds management.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Attentiveness to Detail
- Time Management
- Networking skills
- Leadership ability
- First Degree in Finance Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting from a reputable Institution.
- Master's Degree in any of the above areas will be an added advantage.
Requirement: Minimum of 7years relevant work experience in a financial organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page Application Letter and CV in Word format addressed to "The Recruitment Manager, Lagos" via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Creditville Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Mario Consulting
- Finance Officer at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Finance Literacy and Access to Finance Officer at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Night Auditor at Genesis Group
- Finance Officer at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Accountant at Afiaanyi Services Limited
- Account Officer at Domino Stores Limited
- Stock Broker at Westfield Consulting