Data Architect at GVA Partners
Posted on: 7 November, 2019
Deadline: 15 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented Data Architect to join a dynamic team.
- As the resource, you will work with a specialized team of brilliant minds to build and maintain databases by determining structural requirements.
- You are in charge of developing and installing solutions in line with our client’s architectural plan.
What will you be doing?
- Build and develop database solutions to store and retrieve information
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
- Coordinate with the Data Science department to identify future needs and requirements
- Provide operational support for Management Information Systems (MIS)
What Do You Need to be Considered for this Role?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years’ experience in a data analysis or management role
- Knowledge of C and PHP languages
- Ability to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data
- Expertise in SQL and Oracle
- Familiarity with predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proficiency in MS Excel is an added advantage
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Proven analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from GVA Partners
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Scrum Master at GVA Partners
- Data Scientist at GVA Partners
- Solutions Architect at GVA Partners
- Product Owner at GVA Partners
- Devops Specialist at GVA Partners
- Software Developer at GVA Partners
- Cloud Systems Administrator at GVA Partners
- Pre-Sales Engineer at GVA Partners
- Cloud Sales Specialist at GVA Partners
- Know More About GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Online Sales Agent at Transsnet Financial
- Manager, Technical Account Management at MasterCard
- Software Developer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Senior Front-end Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Senior Application Security Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Hardware Systems Engineer at CONIAH Systems Support Limited
- Core Data Analyst at Lorache Consulting Limited