HR Assistant (Male) at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 9 October, 2019
Deadline: 15 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
HR Assistant (Male)
Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Be a team player in facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Human Resource Management or any related discipline.
- Min of 2 years’ experience as an HR ASSISTANT in a reputable organization is required.
- Must be a MALE and Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Must be resident around Festac, Mile 2, Ojo, Maza maza, and its environs.
N70,000 - N100,000/monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "HR Assistant" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Business Performance Management (BPM) Manager at Health Plus Limited
- HR (Recruitment) Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Head, Human Resource and Administration at HT-Limited
- Admin and HR Officer at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Human Resource and Organizational Development Coordinator at SOS Children Villages
- HR Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Hr Recuiter at Ascentech Services Limited
- HR Officer at S-TEE Schools