Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Mentor IMC Group
Mentor IMC Group - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Talent Acquisition Specialist responsible for providing support to operations team members in the business, hiring managers and talent candidates throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
- Working closely with the HR Director and MD in Lagos, the HR Director and the Recruitment and Career Manager in France.
- Providing support to managers and candidates during the recruitment process by identifying the right candidates
- Leading the whole process from screening to final offer (screening, phone/skype calls, on-site interviews, references check, offer) writing job descriptions
- Creating and maintaining a strong relationship with operational managers in order to understand clearly the business and needs.
- Establishing recruiting requirements by studying organisations plans and objectives, and meeting with managers to discuss needs and business objectives.
- Managing the administration duties during the process.
- Running reports
- Managing any last-minute changes in recruitment needs, anticipating future needs.
- Welcoming candidates, onboarding, employer branding, establishing relations with targeted schools
Experience / Qualifications
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- High level of discretion
- Knowledge and good skills on social media, LinkedIn, and personal inventory
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mentor IMC Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Mentor IMC GroupSimilar Jobs
- Recruitment Executive at Infed Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Simba Group
- Recruitment Manager at Tek Experts
- Corporate Services Manager at Ralds & Agate
- HR Support Officer at RoVedana
- Recruiter at Get99
- Human Resources Officer at CIPM
- Human Resources Officer at Cedarcrest Hospitals