Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: 24 September, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Konga Online Shopping Limited
Konga Nigeria - We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 6 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values in a nutshell speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer
- We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced Digital Officer to join our effervescent team based in the Lagos Head office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions, plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Design, build and maintain our social presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay per click campaigns and SEO projects
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score
- Client account management: relationship building and business development, identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Making creative suggestions for advert templates
- Strong Work Ethic, Strategic thinker, Reliable
- Independent, Confident, Dependable, Conscientious, Keen,Imaginative
- Adventurous, Persistent, Precise, Charming
- B.Sc./BA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Age Required: 20-30 years.
Job Skills Required:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Time Management Abilities
- Problem Solving Skill
- Leadership Skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject matter captured as “Inventory Management Supervisor (PH)”
Note: It is noteworthy to mention that only candidates who fit the description will be shortlisted.
- Recent Jobs from Konga Online Shopping Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Inventory Management Supervisor at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Lead Accountant at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Brand Manager at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Senior Software Engineer (Backend) at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Sales Executive at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Senior Data Analyst at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Outbound Officer (Warehouse) at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Know More About Konga Online Shopping LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Media Coordinator at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Senior CRM Specialist at Platinum Careers
- Creative Artist at i-Cube Worldwide
- Communications Manager (Atiku Center) at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- IT Support Officer/Social Media Manager at Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
- Visibility Consultant at Save The Children
- Communications Officer at The Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
- Event Manager at Balmoral Group