Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For twenty five years, we have provided 'exceptional products and services' to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
HR Advisor - Cinemas (South)
- Providing support to employees across the Group and assistance to management team on handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
- Interpreting labor laws and providing advice and assistance on policies and procedures as may be required.
- Supporting the delivery of cyclical HR processes e.g. performance management, salary & bonus reviews
- Monitoring of staff behaviour and work conditions regularly to ensure the implementation of the company's policies and procedures.
- BSc/BA or HND in any Social Sciences or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Human Resources or a related field
- Certification/Membership of CIPM or its related is an added advantage.
- Must reside in the South South/ South East Region.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: vacancies@Genesisgroupng.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email