Resogade hall school is equipped with experienced and qualified teaching staff as well as top-notch modern facilities such as well-equipped modern laboratories, air conditioned classrooms, state of the art library/resource center, play ground with modern facilities, well equipped music room, arts and design room , swimming pool, access to sports and games, and air conditioned transport facilities.
Applicant must have a minimum of B.Sc or equivalent in a relevant field
Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in handling secondary school students
Applicants must have experience in carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Developing students interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of instructional materials & creative activities.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organising, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below