Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Microsoft Azure Specialist
We are looking for someone who embodies customer obsession and empathy. Someone who is adept at getting to the root of the issue, regardless of where the code base resides.
You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, engineering (product groups) or management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- Scope users issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Act internally as internal customer advocate.
- Empower internal customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
- Advise business users on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
- 3+ years’ experience in technical /product /software support, systems development, network operations, IT admin, IT consulting, or any customer-facing work experience
- Familiarity with Azure and/or compete cloud products
- Strong technical troubleshooting or problem solving experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. degree in C.S. or E.E. is preferred
- MCSE + I/ MCSD / MCDBA is a plus
- Experience with Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Automation, Azure Log Analytics
- Working knowledge of Cloud Identity (Azure Active Directory, ADFS)
- Experience with Microsoft® Windows operating systems both current and legacy (preferred) and System Center Suite
- Exposure to working with Microsoft Cloud products such as Azure and Office 365 MCSE - Windows Server or Competitive Cloud Solutions
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to email@example.com