Service Supervisor II-Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Service Supervisor II-Slickline
Job Ref No.: CL09/ESG/19
- Under general supervision, leads a crew in providing a wide range of slickline services in a geographic area. Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job. Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed. Performs onsite emergency unit/equipment maintenance as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee’s ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could negatively impact slickline job execution process to assure proper coordination.
- Trains service operators and operator assistants in areas of expertise.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc. Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run the most complex, or complete range of, slickline services under the most challenging conditions.
- Develops mentoring and competency assessor skills.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Engineering preferred or combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- All candidates are expected to have practical knowledge in the field applied for with a minimum years’ of experience as stated above.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Halliburton Energy Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Leader-Coiled Tubing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Services Advisor at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Geosteering, II at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Directional Drilling, I at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Completions at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor III - Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional-Completions, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional - Reservior Evaluation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Principal, Technical Professional-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Leader, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager, Country/Area Reliability at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Representative, Business Development at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional, General-Logging & Perforation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader - Completion Tools at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Coordinator at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area PSL Service Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Project Manager - Pipeline & Process Services, Principal at Halliburton Energy Services
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Assemble Production (APD) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Electrical/ Instrumentation at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Construction/Fab Yard at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Equipment Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Principal Material Control (PMC) Senior Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Control (QC) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings