Graphic Designer at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
- Assembles images, typography, and other visuals to make visual content engaging and memorable while maintaining brand consistency.
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the coordination and production of all images needed for the organization’s content team
- Defining, creating, and upholding the organization’s style guide.
- Creating and maintaining brand consistency through the use of the organization’s branding and style guide standards on logos, colors, typography, and other graphic collateral.
- Designing engaging and creative images for use in a variety of digital assets including social media, images for written content, presentations, etc.
- Collaborating closely with other members of the content team to brainstorm and plan editorial calendar by determining scope and realistic deadlines for various design content
- Creating accurate graphics, charts, graphs, etc. that visually support the context of given content.
- Locating and/or initiating creation of engaging and relevant images to complement stories.
- The right candidate has experience in a variety of design software and a proven ability to produce entertaining, educational, and/or inspirational visual content that is consistent with the brand’s “look and feel.”
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro.
- Comprehensive understanding of design principles for desktop and mobile layouts.
- Excellent creative and design skills with proficiency in typography, color, layout, composition, imagery, and video, as evidenced by a professional portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or initiatives effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines, and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy
- Organization - Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet a variety of deadlines.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- SEO Specialist at Workforce Management Centre
- Data Analyst at Workforce Management Centre
- Social Media Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Content Specialist at Workforce Management Centre
- Project Management Support Officer at Workforce Management Centre
- Recruitment Specialist at Workforce Management Centre
- Managing Editor at Workforce Management Centre
- Business Risk & Assurance Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Business Development Director at Workforce Management Centre
- Head, Strategic Events and Conferences at Workforce Management Centre
- Technical Recruiter at Workforce Management Centre
- Head, Human Resources at Workforce Management Centre
- Learning and Development Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Head of Strategic Growth and Partnership at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International