Human Resources Manager at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: 15 September, 2019
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
Human Resources Manager
- Responsible for engaging, maintaining, developing, and efficiently utilising the Company's human resources by designing, articulating, planning, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of human resources and employee relations policies, practices and programmes with a view to improving the working environment, cultivate happy work-force and raise employee productivity
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensuring that only suitably qualified persons are engaged to undertake the company’s services by establishing efficient and effective recruiting, testing and interviewing, and selection processes
- Establishing and maintaining a balanced pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending and implementing pay structure reviews.
- Proper documentation and safe-keeping of human resources records nation-wide; and maintaining historic human resource records by designing and implementing a filing and archiving system that will efficiently keep current and past records.
- Visiting of State/Regional Offices of the company and effectively coordinating HR policies and practices nation-wide
- Developing human resources strategies, policies, and procedures which will support the achievement of company's business goals and objectives as well as ensuring a happy and productive workforce.
- Instituting and implementing an effective performance management system and coordinating with Heads of Planning and Development and other HODs on performance targets, performance appraisal and reward system
- Oversee payroll preparation and ensuring that salaries are passed to Finance and Accounts department for payment by close of office on the 24th of the month while supporting Accounts to close the payroll by 26th of the month;
- Processing of salary omission is concluded within 48 hours of receiving reports/complaints
- Monitoring staff turnover rate, conducting and analysing exit interviews and advising management accordingly
- Maintenance of insurance coverage for employees with respect to Group Life, Health care, NSITF, etc.
- Ensuring timely payment of all relevant statutory rates and dues to relevant government agencies.
- Coordinating with Heads of Departments on target setting and staff performance appraisal.
- Instituting and implementing effective Grievances and Disciplinary Procedures, and enforcing staff discipline generally
- Fostering cordial relationship between management and employees.
- Reviewing of Labour Laws and updates, and advising management accordingly from time to time.
- Overseeing effective staff training/management development by identifying staff training needs and recommending /organising training activities to meet the needs of management staff.
- Preparing the Annual Budgets of the Department and monitoring the implementation of the departmental budget to ensure proper controls.
- Organising regular (weekly) departmental meetings.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Bemil Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product