Head, Strategic Events and Conferences at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 29 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Head, Strategic Events and Conferences
- The Head, Strategic Events and Conferences is a project management and business development personnel, that will be tasked with organising CORPORATE EVENTS that will enhance our brand-to-client experience and expand our Corporate events clients base.
- You will be responsible for the end to end Project Management of the company’s strategic Corporate Events and Conferences.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and execute corporate events in a 750 seater conference room
- Pull together strategic, education based events, from possible topics, to facilitators, sponsors and partnerships etc
- Responsible for event budget, event calendar management, and competitive research for assigned projects.
- Produce detailed proposals for events and conferences
- Manage the full event management and production including all aspects of event logistics from development of content, production, venue management, promotions and other event-related marketing responsibilities.
- Work with marketing team to create plans for pre- and post-publicity, mailings, social media interaction, produce collateral or promotional materials that relate to events, including programs, pledge forms, signage and invitations.
- Ensure current industry trends are properly addressed via curriculum content, conference speaker and speaker management.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis. Interact with and manage multiple vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups.
- Pro-actively source for potential partners for events, conferences and exhibitions. Manage all sponsorship activities- responsible for sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, sponsor follow-up and representing the company at industry functions.
- Represent the organization externally in respect to events and sponsorship activity
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Business, Communications, or related fields.
- Minimum 5+ years in a similar position, working in a client and sales events management capacity
- Demonstrated experience in planning large-scale corporate events and strategic programs
- Proven track record of leveraging opportunities to obtain event revenue through multiple methods (ticket sales, sponsorship, etc.), and motivating committees and volunteers to achieve revenue goals
- Ability to navigate large partner organizations with multi-stakeholder management and secure their buy-in.
- Ability to see the larger picture and focus on the outcome.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate confidently with professionals from all levels of the corporate environment.
- Superior organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head, Human Resources at Workforce Management Centre
- Learning and Development Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Willers Solutions
- Social Media & Content Intern at The Brand Ally
- Social Media Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Content Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Head of Performance Marketing - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- Creative Managers at Torydoes Nigeria Limited
- Konga Travel and Tours Digital Officer at Konga Online Shopping Limited