Accountant (Female) at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 28 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited is a premium real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995, and has as its primary focus - Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
Reports to: Head of Accounts
Salary: Commensurate with industry standard
- Maintains record of assets and liabilities of the organisation.
- Provides accounting support to Head of Accounts
- Regularly updates client financial records
- Processes payment transactions
- Cash management and disbursement
- Regular tax remittance and filling of returns with the appropriate authorities
- Fleet management and inspection
- Periodic account reconciliation with other departments.
- Assists in client account management including account opening, updating and reconciliation
- Assists in keeping financial records in line with accounting regulations
- Provides data to line manager to verify deposits with financial institutions to ensure accurate records
- Carries out banking activities/transactions as may be directed by line manager
- Assists in managing the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the Accounts department
- Assists in preparing weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Ensures that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Performing all day-to-day accounting operations (Accounts payable, receivables, bank reconciliations, tax preparations and remittances, profit & loss preparation etc).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Possess minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from a reputable University.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Accounting related role.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Female Accountant" as the subject of the e-mail.
- Know More About Dillon Consultant Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant (Telecomm) at RoVedana
- Risk Specialist at Old Mutual Plc
- Accounts/Finance Manager at Buffer Media
- Audit Officer at Synapse Resource Center
- Treasury Officer at Synapse Resource Center
- Account Officer at Synapse Resource Center
- Cashier at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Principal Accountant at Abuja Clinics