Environmental Manager at Richflood International Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Richflood International Limited
Richflood International Limited works closely with the public and private sectors in Nigeria and providing services related to Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) including Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs), Environmental Auditing (EAu), Environmental and Social Management Systems (ESMS), E&S Due Diligence (ESDD) studies, Resettlement Action Programme (RAP) and related services. Richflood helps clients meet international lender requirements (e.g. IFC, World Bank, AfDB and Equator Principles) and guides lenders investment decisions in relation to environmental and social risks.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC;
- Knowledge of sciences generally attained through studies resulting in a B.Sc/HND in the above discipline, or its equivalent;
- Experience requiring one to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints.
- Knowledge and understanding of World Health Organization, Federal Ministry of Environment (FMEnv), National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agencies (NESREA) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) standards and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently conduct multiple routine tasks, procedures, and operations effectively and consistently.
- Experience working on Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Environmental Audits, Environmental Monitoring procedures and reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Richflood International Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Richflood International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HSE Officer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- EH Infrastructure Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- QA/QC/ HSE Officer at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)
- Field HSE Manager/ HSE Engineer at Saipem Contracting
- Site Engineer and Site Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- HSE Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- HSE Manager at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Marine/HSSEQ Superintendent at Thome Group of Companies