Data Analyst (R - Programming Skills) at AB Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Data Analyst (R - Programming Skills)
- Responsible for the usage of statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports using Microsoft office tools
- Scorecard Data Monitoring and reporting
- Analyze data in support of business cases and proposed projects by departmental managers.
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Communicates the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- Designs the report and includes tools that can help those involved easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
- Advice on the best methods to collect, analyze and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Analyze data for customer segmentation
- Perform Gap Analysis on a quarterly basis on business processes which is has a great influence on data.
- Prepare, deliver reports, and provide recommendations of alternatives that address existing or potential trouble arears in the business.
- Contribute in diverse ways to the improvement and growth of the Company. Collaborate with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- Collaborate with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis projects
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum education qualification of B.Sc. / HND in Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 2 years data mining experience
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially with R – Programming, Excel, power point, etc.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Good presentation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Failure to comply would render your application invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Research, Innovation, Strategy & Management Analyst at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Africa Research Fellowship - Nigeria at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Facilitator/ Researcher at Proxynet Communications Limited
- Senior Analyst (Risk Management) at Sunrose Consulting
- Data Scientist at GVA Partners
- Research and Training Executive at Attainables Edutainment Limited
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Agriculture Research Lead at One Acre Fund