Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
- Must possess a practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking
- Identifying document and coordinating with the construction managers to resolve potential issues.
- Analyzing information, reporting and recommendations
- Quantifying and estimating costs for all proposed variations / change orders.
- Participating in all change order negotiations.
- Preparing, as required, cost estimates for each potential change.
- Generating and processing necessary change order documentation.
- Recommending approval/disapproval of change orders to the senior project manager.
- Reviewing the commercial aspects of proposed contract changes.
- Resolving requests for equitable adjustment, contract disputes and contract claims. -
- Contract interpretation.
- Management of provisional sum expenditures.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering or any related field
- 5- 7 years and above of general construction estimating experience and quantity surveying experience.
- Must be Certified
- Must have capability to extract quantities and create basis for BOQ
- Must have technical civil engineering skills
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV together with currrent and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.