Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
Reports to: GM- Supply & Trading
- The Trading Operator is responsible for the timely execution and implementation of agreed terms & conditions as per the trader’s deal recap.
- You will be responsible for all operational obligations as stated in the contract and is required to coordinate all service providers involved i.e. inspectors, agents, providers, brokers, vessel owners.
- He/She is also required to negotiate and charter vessels at best competitive rates, terms and conditions.
- Regularly update the Trading Solution system “ASPECT”, SAP and Trading position with operational information and Cost Estimates.
- Negotiate and Control all Trade Operations related costs
- Ensure all nominations; Voyage Order; Loading/Discharge Orders are sent out timely.
- Monitor Progress of all operations
- Review, negotiate and agree Purchase & Sales contracts are in line with agreed terms as stated in the traders recap and as per Incotems latest issue.
- Add value to the execution of deals by exercising embedded commercial and logistical options via a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Liaise with counterparties to ensure smooth operations that will avoid delays and minimize demurrage costs.
- Liaise with all relevant service providers (Terminals/Vessels/Inspectors/Agents/Brokers) on a regularly basis; ensuring all post deal activities & operational information are passed on in good time, as well as documentary requirements are met
- A good first degree in a relevant field
- At least 2 year Experience in Oil Trading Operations, Ship Operations and related logistics
- Additional relevant certifications will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of International trade and the Incortems
- Good knowledge of Shipping terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Forward thinking with natural aptitude for implementing innovative processes
- Proficiency in French will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV together with currrent and expected salary to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the mail.