Manager, Hospitality Services at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 21 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Manager, Hospitality Services
Industry: Health Care
- The post holder will be responsible for managing and coordinating hospitality services to customer facing areas of the hospital.
- Defining the commercial and management strategy of the establishment in line with profit targets, the quality charter and hygiene and safety norms, organizing daily hospitality operations of the hospital, coordinating and communicate between departments to ensure patient services are to the highest quality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Orients patient on room features; gives directions and information regarding hospital amenities, services and hours of operation of services.
- Approve acquisition of all products required for patient rooms.
- Handling and support of patient care and room administration.
- Handling of all patient relations, contact person for all patient related issues.
- Managing staff through the Head of Housekeeping.
- Developing of housekeeping budgets.
- Weekly reporting to the General Manager.
- Develop communication and hospital promotional materials.
- Co-ordinating all patient check-ins and check-outs.
- Handle customer complaints when necessary.
- Work closely and liaising with the client services team (reception) and other support staff departments i.e. secretaries, housekeeping and security
- Direct, coordinate and administer non-medical resources and services.
- Maintain overall appearance and cleanliness of the hospital.
- Develop customer relationships through interaction and feedback.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and establish new clients.
- Experience in similar role
- Literacy and articulateness are of greater importance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Healthcare Administration or related discipline (essential).
- Work Experience: 5+ years
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Alan & Grant
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Programmes Executive at Alan & Grant
- Accountant at Alan & Grant
- Direct Sales Representative at Alan & Grant
- Sales & Marketing Administrator at Alan & Grant
- Group Supply Chain Manager at Alan & Grant
- Social Media Manager at Alan & Grant
- Team Lead, Direct Sales at Alan & Grant
- Finance Intern at Alan & Grant
- Kitchen Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Human Resources Manager at Alan & Grant
- Chef/Kitchen Manager at Alan & Grant
- Care Assistant at Alan & Grant
- Personal Assistant to COO/GM at Alan & Grant
- Chief Financial Officer at Alan & Grant
- Workshop Manager at Alan & Grant
- Hospital Porter at Alan & Grant
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Waiter at Domino Stores Limited
- Mixologist at Digital Spanish Villa Hotel
- Floor Manager at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Bar Mixologist at Blue Lodge Catering Limited
- Hospitality Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Waitress at Box Residence