Assistant Marketing Manager at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
Dillon Consultants Nigeria Limited is a premium real estate development company located in Lagos, Nigeria & the United States of America. Registered in February 1995, and has as its primary focus - Property Development, Investment, Design Services and Facilities Management.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Reports to: General Manager
· Attractive commission
· Official Car
- Sell luxury houses.
- Coordinate teams of Marketing Executives
- Plan and strategize towards meeting individual and group revenue target.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Identify the key metrics for growth and operational efficiency and diligently track, interprete and report them to management.
- Produce and deliver sales action plan in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Participating and arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s product portfolio.
- Preparing offer letters/contract of sale for new clients.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in research and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company, its products and services.
- Oversee negotiations concerning the sale of houses.
Develop weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Bachelor's Degree from any reputable University.
- Minimum of Six (6) years Sales/Marketing experience in Construction/Property Development/Real Estate Company as Marketing Executive/MarketingOfficer/Marketing Manager/Business Development Manager, with track record of goodsales and accomplishments.
- Candidates must possess ability to sell luxury houses.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- Good leadership quality and ability to manage a team
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
- Recent Jobs from Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Finance and Admin. Associate at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Dillon Consultant Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited