English Language Teacher at Roemichs International School
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Roemichs International School
Roemichs International School is a World Class Early Childhood, Primary and Secondary Education Institution, which is determined to raise a generation of children ready to face global challenges and be useful citizens in this rapidly changing world.
English Language Teacher
- Roemichs has an immediate opening for an English Teacher. This position provides a student centered, supportive classroom that promotes compassion and tolerance, emotional security, resourcefulness, and independent critical thinking while addressing the individual academic and emotional needs of each student through differentiated approach.
- Expertise in the relevant subject area.
- Understand learning differences and emotional difficulties.
- Ability to mentor as a positive role model.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Self-directed, proactive, intelligent, knowledge of curriculum and assessment, multi-tasker, problem solving skills, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to connect with students with patience and compassion.
- Consistent positive attitude, strong teamwork, passionate, genuine, organized, internally motivated, service orientation with high level of commitment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required for consideration, as well as a higher level English background plus teaching qualification.
- Post graduate Qualification will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Application and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Roemichs International School
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Hostel House Mother at Roemichs International School
- Know More About Roemichs International SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Volunteer Literacy Coach at Bookworm Cafe
- School Matron at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- College Registrar at Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
- Instructor/Mind Aider at Engineering for Kids
- Account Teacher at Pacific Comprehensive College
- Nursery Teacher at Howbury School Lagos
- Vice Chancellor at Ondo State University of Medical Sciences
- Special Education Teacher at Creative Learning International School