Head of Enterprise Sales at Riby Finance
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Riby Finance
Riby automates Cooperatives. We offer the best finance management services for cooperatives and their members. We partner with banks and payment service providers.
We give our customers channels for near cash experiences (Easy savings and lending system) and more money. Through our partners, we make it easier for our cooperatives to safely keep their money and transact with it.
Head of Enterprise Sales
As Riby’s Head of Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for accelerating expansion into the enterprise space, leading and scaling a world-class team that is changing the way the world’s largest companies leverage talent.
- Work closely with the management team, and the Enterprise Sales Team to accelerate the expansion of business in the enterprise space.
- Function as both a “player” and a “coach”, spending time both operating to close clients on the front lines and guiding the team’s development.
- Optimize and evolve all of the team’s inbound and outbound sales processes through data-driven, results-oriented evaluation and experimentation.
- Develop account prioritization criteria and work with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to prioritize their target client portfolios.
- Regularly meet with members of the Enterprise Sales Team to review activity, guide further direction, evaluate performance, and develop coaching plans.
- Work closely with the COO to evaluate and evolve the team’s short-, medium-, and long-term tactics for establishing Riby as the leading provider of professional services in the enterprise space.
- Define geographic focuses or vertically assigned industries for members of your Enterprise Sales Team, and work with them to develop strategic enterprise sales playbooks tailored to each client segment.
- 6+ years of proven success leading professional service sales including staffing and/or project sales, with relationships ranging from director-level to C-level contacts.
- Successful experience as a sales team leader at a rapidly growing professional services organization.
- You must be an exceptional individual contributor and coach who can both work with salespeople on the front lines and also develop and execute coaching plans for the team’s continued development.
- You must be a creative, entrepreneurial salesperson with exceptional leadership and critical thinking skills.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should send their Cvs to Careers@riby.me
- Recent Jobs from Riby Finance
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Back-End Developer at Riby Finance
- Android Developer at Riby Finance
- Know More About Riby FinanceSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Marketing Executive at Padoserve Limited
- Van Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Female Business Development Executive at Montaigne Place
- Loan Marketer at Microcred Group
- Area Sales Manager at Kayhelt Pharma
- Territory Sales Officer at Lumos
- Account Manager at CISCO