Senior Associate at Kimberly Ryan
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a key player in the Legal space urgently seek to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Legal Research.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Any other duties that may be generally assigned.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 10 years in legal practise and exposure to practise areas like: Marine , Corporate and commercial, Energy and infrastructure, Banking and finance, Mining and natural resources, Media, Entertainment and Intellectual property Law.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as subject title.
- Recent Jobs from Kimberly Ryan
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resources & Administrative Manager at Kimberly Ryan
- Database Administrator at Kimberly Ryan
- Senior Software Engineer at Kimberly Ryan
- Senior Business Analyst at Kimberly Ryan
- Lead, Business Analyst at Kimberly Ryan
- Project Manager at Kimberly Ryan
- Lead Project Operations at Kimberly Ryan
- Know More About Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- Legal Officer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Associate Lawyer at Pivotage Consulting
- PA/Legal Officer at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan
- Legal Officer at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Legal Assistant at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Legal and Compliance Manager at EZ37 Solutions
- Manager, Commercial Legal at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, Commercial Legal at MTN Nigeria