Maintenance Engineer at Nigerian Foundries Limited - Nigeria
Posted on: 10 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nigerian Foundries Limited -
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
- Responsible for the schedule of planned preventive maintenance programme for foundry, transport, building and utility machineries and equipment.
- Responsible for authorizing the execution of maintenance task.
- Responsible for planning of maintenance staff work load
- Responsible for approval of ordering or issuing of spare part and tools from store.
- Responsible for ensuring that reported breakdowns receive urgent attention and fast turnaround.
- Responsible for identifying training needs.
- To liase with Plant Manager on the scheduling of machine free times for maintenance.
- Ensuring company production targets are met by the various sections in the foundry through provision of maintenance back-up.
- Responsible for checking of purchsed spare part and maintenance/engineering consumables.
- Responsible to upgrade of plant capacity in line with management approval
- Responsible for reporting to the management on the state of machineries and equipment on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for keeping and update of control document for machine and equipment history.
- Responsible for carrying out any other assignment that may be given to him/her by either the GWM/Plant Manager or the Management Executives.
- Responsible maintaining discipline in his department.
- Responsible for compilation of staff leave roster liasing with Plant Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that all ISO documentation and related matters are properly maintained and implemented in his department.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org