Channel Partner Sales Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 27 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Channel Partner Sales Executive
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
- researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- BSc/HND in any field
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com stating the position and location applied for as subject of the mail.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Ascentech Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Officer-Wireless at Ascentech Services Limited
- Accounts Officer (General Ledger) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Know More About Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Leader - International Trade Compliance at Baker Hughes
- Sales Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- Sales Executive (Paint, Bathrooms and Light) at Ultimus Holdings
- Marketing Executive at Kloverharris Limited
- Treasury Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Executives at UK-DION Investment Limited
- Sales Team Leads at UK-DION Investment Limited
- Business Development Manager (BDM) at UK-DION Investment Limited