Autopointe Quick Fits is an innovative auto repair workshop, which is specialized in the maintenance and service of automobiles such as cooperate vans, government buses, personal sedan, private cars, etc. Through the use of modern days inspection kits, computerized equipment and competent workforce with vast experience across all models and industry standard.
Marketing/Sales Representative (Automobile)
- Serving customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying our type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focusing on sales efforts by studying existing and new potential customer.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Manage entire marketing team as well as external marketing campaign;
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials;
- Manage publicity for new product launch.
- Must be sound with good experience in an auto industry.
- Vast knowledge in sales and business development
- Should be able to develop and close leads
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of an OND is required; more so Degree certification will be a plus
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Application is majorly OPENED to Lagos Residents and its environs
- Interested applicant between age 24-30 years are advised to put in application
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted after been screened.