- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
HR/Admin Assistant at EST Master Construction Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: 1 July, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at EST Master Construction Limited
EST Master Construction Limited was incoporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and ever since, has shown its ability to adopt a thouroughly modern approach to construction works.
EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The HR/Administrative Assistant will ensure that the HR/Admin department has support on all clerical, administrative and HR tasks.
- He/she will provide support to management as required, and anticipate and resolve administrative issues that may hinder the smooth operations of the department.
- The HR/Administrative Officer will be responsible for ensuring that a responsive and consistent quality service support is provided to all employees and managers when approaching the HR department and to effectively manage all HR administrative duties to enable the HR/Admin team to successfully achieve their goals and objectives.
General Administrative/HR duties:
- Provide administrative support for HR and senior executives.
- Organize, compile, and update company personnel records and documentation.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information on Health Insurance and other HR related matters.
- Ensure to check successful candidate “Reference Check” prior to employment offer.
- Draft employment contract for staff and collect all information required for the employment contract. (ID card, photos, identification information, “recruitment package” etc.)
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities.
- Assist with Leave planning and follow up with leave requests.
- Assist recruiters in posting job ads on Job portals and processing received resumes.
- Maintain staff training records.
- Register training programmes and file reimbursement with Industrial Training Fund – (ITF).
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information.
- Prepare reports, presentations and minutes of meetings as directed.
- Manage new hire on-boarding process and draft new hire announcements.
- Track staff birthdays and send congratulatory messages.
- Maintain external contact details for key stakeholders.
- Ensure adequate availability and timely replenishment of office supplies/cleaning supplies.
- Manage filing and records.
- Facilitate company certificate renewals with FG parastatals like NipeX, DPR, NSITF, ITF, BPP etc.
- Support in preparing and submitting qualitative Pre-qualification, Technical and Commercial Tenders for the Company.
- Plan, direct, supervise and control the packaging of bids.
- Timely review of all incoming mail, and responding or re-routing to the correct respondents.
- Timely and professional preparation of outgoing letters/mail for the organization.
- Manage and record all incoming and outgoing mail to ensure a database for future reference is maintained for speedy and accurate future reference.
- Manage all internal and external queries and requests, responding and re-directing accordingly.
- Arrange all travel, hotel bookings and pick up
- Ensure passport and visas of senior Executives are current and in good order.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field (i.e. Business or HR management)
- A legal background will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy - MS Office applications, in particular
- Excellent organizational and Presentation skills, with an ability to take initiative and prioritize important tasks.
- Strong Oral and Written English skills
- Experience in bids and tender packaging.
Other Skills Required:
- Proactive, autonomy, planning, analytical, clear communication, work under pressure, ability to facilitate change, persuade and negotiate to reach acceptable compromise/solutions among all levels in the organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
- Know More About EST Master Construction LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Receptionist & Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- HR Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Front Desk Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Regional Administrator at Solidarites International
- Trainer at Rally Trade
- Finance, Compliance and Administrative Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) - OVC Programme at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Imported RM Manager - AFP at Olam Nigeria Limited