- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Project Manager at Fadac Resources
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Fadac Resources
My client is a multinational leading flexible and packaging manufacturing company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging and PET bottles and plays a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria.
The company is seeking to hire a Project Manager for our rPET project. As a leading manufacturer of preforms, we see an opportunity in recycling waste PET bottles. This can serve as a source of raw material for the production of fresh preform bottles and also help keep a cleaner environment.
- Maintain impeccable customer engagement by strategic marketing of the rPet project to attract, secure and maintain successful customers.
- Build a relationship with the respective CSR Department of the target customers
- Develop business and social cases to pitch potential investors
- Pitch to source funds (NGOs, social impact investors, institutions, etc.) to finance
- collection centers across Nigeria
- Work with the Technical team to understand the landscape of existing collection centers in Nigeria
- Ensure proper stakeholder management and develop a productive relationship network with key stakeholders
- Liaise with FIBRA on behalf of the Company
- BSC – Business Development, Marketing, and any other related course
- At least eight to ten years’ work experience, preferably within manufacturing industry, and preferably with exposure to corporate social responsibility.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills – the ability to describe development impact scenarios with accuracy and concision; and the ability to explain development impact to non professionals.
- Confident managing data and collating and presenting evidence.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership for delivery of a high quality, responsive service to demanding clients.
- Team working: close collaboration with leadership teams and others across the organization.
- Results focus: drive to achieve objectives/results.
- Personal effectiveness: organizing self and others to meet agreed deadlines.
- Relationships: effective at building and maintaining relationships with multinational
- companies, external stakeholders and the wider industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Fadac ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Offshore Projects Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Administrator at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Project Manager at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Senior Project Officer at Stakeholder Democracy Network
- Project Officer at Stakeholder Democracy Network
- Senior Project Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Project Manager at Delattre Bezons
- Project Manager at APM Terminals