IT Support Officer at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Crossover Microfinance Bank
Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited, was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
IT Support Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To prepare/collate management information reports as periodically stipulated and provide other systems support services for the Area /Branch.
- Assists in the provision of computers to all branches and ensuring proper usage
- Assist in ensuring good network systems across all branches for process efficiency
- Collate and prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash position report
- Prepare mid-month and funding gap reports
- Send and receive mails for the Area
- Communicate necessary information to branches and head office via emails or phone
- Handle storage, backup and protection of information
- Provide and manages internet service for the office
- Handle systems updates and repairs of computer hardware as may be required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head, Information Technology.
- A good Bachelor's degree/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related course of study
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a reputable firm, Experience in a microfinance bank setting in related role is an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office programmes
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in all key Microsoft Office Programmes
- Knowledge of computer hardware functioning
- Knowledge of advance computer programs such as SQL, Oracle, JAVA web design, Microsoft Access etc will be added advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flair for details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Crossover Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- IT/Network Support at Netcom Africa
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- IT & Networking Intern at Buffer Media
- Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer - Mastercard Payment Gateway Services at MasterCard
- Backend Mobile Engineer (Remote) at Iyanu
- IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner at GVA Partners
- Graphics and Social Media Officer at Comercio Partners
- Dot Net Developer at Recore Limited