Stockbroker at Alan & Grant
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our client is a leading capital market conglomerate offering Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Stockbroking, Registrar and Trustees services.
Industry: Financial Services
Job Type: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor clients’ investments; whilst providing excellent customer service
- Ensure consistent and efficient error-free execution of trades
- Process transactions effectively.
- Pitch to new clients for the organization.
- Provide investment advisory services to clients.
- Analyze, monitor and research the performance of various stocks.
- Interpret financial reports to understand investments trends and make adequate recommendations
- Administer and evaluate clients' investment holdings and portfolios.
- First degree in Business Administration/Management Science/Social Science related discipline preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Professional qualification e.g. CFA, ACCA, CIS or related qualifications will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be attentive to details, possess interpersonal and communication skills, able to negotiate skillfully, possess strong ethics and integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Alan & Grant career website on alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com to apply
- Know More About Alan & GrantSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Total Secure Nigeria
- Internal Control Manager at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Cashier at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Account Officer at Eye Doctors
- Imprest Reconciliation Officer at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Project Accountant at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Investment Advisor at Alan & Grant
- Compliance Manager at Association for Reproductive and Family Health