Quality Assurance Manager at Animal Care Services Consult
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Animal Care Services Consult
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently diversifying and seeking to employ suitable qualified candidate at one of our subsidiary companies “Funtuna Ventures Limited” to fill the position below:
Quality Assurance Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- The Quality Assurance Manager, will inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations. He/She must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- Qualified and interested candidate must possess minimum of HND/B.Sc in SLT/Food Science &Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum of Five-year’s Quality Management experience.
- Current CQA or similar certification is required.
- Candidates must not be older than Thirty-five (35) years
- Proven of Quality Management experience in a reputable table water factory in Nigeria is a must
- Must be thorough and observant with an eye for detail.
- Must have sound knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and good Laboratory practices (GLP).
- Understanding Customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ability to set requirements for raw materials or intermediate products for suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ability to devise and review specifications for products or processes.
- Persistence and ability to influence others.
- Ability to facilitate change
- Strategic approach to work.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Planning and organisation skills
- Good numerical skills and understanding of statistics.
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidate should send their CV to the "Human Resources & Admin" via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Know More About Animal Care Services ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Microbiologist at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
- Packaging Development Specialist at WACOT Limited
- Production Manager at RoVedana
- Dairy Production Manager at Romanspage Global
- Beverage Sector Specialist at Diversey, Inc.
- Packaging Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Encapsulation Personnel at May & Baker